These terms and conditions apply to AgeLess Clinic Gift Cards (Gift Cards) issued by AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd. AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd is a private limited company organized under the laws of India, and is the issuer of the Gift Cards. By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
Redemption: Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible services and products at select outlets of AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. If a purchase exceeds the redeemers Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid by cash, credit card, net banking, debit card, UPI or other form of legal tender. No fees or charges apply to Gift Cards. AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase or use.
1. Limitations: Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. You may request for revalidation of any expired Gift Cards. Upon receipt of such request, the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and subject to applicable terms and conditions. Gift Cards may only be purchased in denominations ranging from Rs. 10 to Rs. 100,000 or such other limits as AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd may determine. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Except as provided hereunder or as per applicable law, amount in your Gift Cards will not be refunded to you under any circumstances. No refund will be provided in cash, at any point of time. Unused Gift Card balances may not be transferred to another users account. No interest will be payable by AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd on any Gift Card or Gift Card balance.
2. Fraud: AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases at AgeLess Clinic.
3. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai. You agree to indemnify AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
4. Limitation of Liability: AGELESS CLINIC PVT LTD DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
5. Password Security: You shall, at all times, keep the passwords that are generated by you strictly confidential and not reveal the same to any person or entity.
6. General Terms: AgeLess Clinic Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change these Gift Card terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.