AGELESS PRF FACE TREATMENT™
AgeLess PRF Face Treatment
The next generation of PRP & Vampire Facial is here!
PRP has been the gold standard for plasma therapy for Aesthetics for quite some time. However, with ongoing research and trials, advances in this field have introduced a new and much more enhanced treatment which is the next generation of Plasma treatment called PRF or Platelet Rich Fibrin
Fibrin is the protein within our blood that prevents clotting and gives strength and structure to.
PRF is also derived from your own blood - simple as doing a blood test. However, the results and treatment experience are far superior than PRP:
What PRP can do for your skin:
- No Anti-coagulants - PRP tubes have to use an anti-coagulant to help prevent the extracted plasma from thickening and clotting. Anti-coagulants break the fibrin matrix and prevent the protein from working as well as it should. This isn’t a problem with PRF as PRF has no added anti-coagulants, due to this the fibrin matrix remains undamaged and can start working right away to restore cellular rejuvenation.
- Virtually Painless – The injection of just platelets is dramatically less painful than the mix of platelets with anti-coagulants. It’s actually the anti-coagulants that cause majority of the pain at the site of injection. Eliminating anti-coagulants in PRF, makes the entire procedure virtually painless.
- Platelet Count - PRF extraction can produce almost 10 times the platelet count at the injection site compared to what the body naturally has. This is much higher than a PRP treatment can extract.
- Long term Results due to increased growth factors - Growth Factors are cell regenerating ingredients present in the blood that help the growth and repair of all cells. Within the skin they help with boosting collagen and elastin synthesis, helping the skin to nourish and renew cells rapidly as well as re oxygenate and repair damaged cells, increase cell turnover, stimulate blood circulation, boost stem cell rejuvenation and much more. With PRP, the release of these growth factors is immediate but short term (same day), whereas with PRF this release is slow but incremental, over 7-10 days into the area where the PRF is injected. This slower release of growth factors initiates a healing cascade that takes place over the next couple of months (over days and weeks) ensuring the quality as well as quantity of growth factors is much higher, this helps in the longer-term benefits of the treatment
Why pick PRF over PRP:
- More natural, no additive anti-coagulants
- Dramatically less painful
- Superior Results
PRF gives superior results for:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Brighter even-toned skin
- Tightening skin & pores
- Lightening of Scars
Thinking of doing a “Vampire Facial”? Upgrade to the latest and best technology with AgeLess PRF Face Treatment™